First Aid Training
First Aid courses meet the Nationally Recognised Training units of competency from the Australian vocational Health and Outdoor Recreation Training
We can run the course to suit your requirements, we normally run small groups of about 2-4 people. But if you have a larger group we can make this happen for you as well and we can come to the workplace.
- For help to book a course or for more information, please call or email us.
- You will need to provide us with your USI (Unique Student Number). If you don't already have one you can get one here 'USI' .
- We will send you a pre-learner’s pack, that you can complete before attending course.
- If you have any learning problems we can carter for that as well.
- Most courses take 4-5 hours depending students’ knowledge.
- We provide a flexible learning environment.
On completion of course and assessments, you will receive a statement of attainment.