We cater for individuals, groups and schools and offer the best diver training in the area.
Learn to Dive
The South West Rocks Dive Centre makes learning to scuba dive fun and exciting!
You will be amazed at the abundance, variety and colour of the underwater world. Meet new people, travel to exotic locations, or start a new career… The possibilities are endless for certified divers.
You can start your adventure from the comfort of your home or our training room, and undertake academic sessions at your own pace. We provide the convenient home-study materials which are designed to make your learning experience fun!
The student manual is filled with colourful photos of the underwater world, and is enhanced with your choice of an interactive DVD or Online videos.
Classroom and Pool Sessions
This is where it gets really fun!
You will be fitted into comfortable scuba equipment by an Instructor and take what you’ve learned and apply it in reality-based scenarios in the pool.
You will also cover extended topics important to your diving knowledge so that you become more confident and comfortable before progressing to the ocean dives.
Open Water Dives and Certification
Once you complete your training, you’ll complete the open water dives necessary to receive your Open Water Diver certification.
During your dives you are likely to encounter turtles, schools of tropical fish, soft corals and other friendly marine creatures.
What we provide
- Professional tuition from experienced Instructors
- International SSI Open Water Diver Certification
- Quality course which exceeds Australian Standards
- All course materials, including Manual and Logbook
- Use of modern, quality scuba diving equipment
- Flexible schedule to meet your needs
- Extra dives are provided if necessary to ensure you are a safe and competent diver
What you need to provide
- Diving Medical from a Doctor
- Swimmers and a towel